It blew me away. Since then, I became a follower of his tweets.
Autocorrects is a pseudo of someone (or some people) in Twitter whose posts are oftentimes charming + annoyingly funny. The lines posted are
smart witty enough to gain an audience of 718,375. I discovered him via a re-tweet I saw and from then on, I knew I have to be a follower.
I like how Autocorrects’ posts mostly tackle about various life scenarios: some are cheesy and funny, but most of which are (thought) provoking, and satirically cute.
You don’t believe it? Here are some of my favorites:
– Teacher: “Stand up if you think your an idiot” *Student stands up* Student: ” I just didn’t want to see you up there alone“
– I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.
– I’m on a seafood diet … I see food and I eat it. 😉
– The awkward moment when Eminem raps faster than your internet connection.
–Does this dress make me look fat? No. You’re fat makes you look fat.
-“Shh.. Do you hear that?” “What? I heard nothing.” “Exactly, it’s the sound of no one caring.”
– ADMIT IT: we’ve all tried to Google ourselves.
Follow him or check out his site.
All of a sudden, it feels like I’m following Daria on Twitter.
If only I can find a real life version of Quinn.Or NOT.