It has been WEEKS and it’s getting me worried.
I researched online regarding my on-going problem and found these “eye-twitching” symptoms:
Except for alcohol, I think I’m guilty of the rest… Hard to pinpoint which is which unless of course, I have to eliminate them one by one. Now, my random thoughts on these:
1. I “tried” removing caffeine from my from diet. Two days later, I went back. I couldn’t help it! There’s no Coffee-holics Anonymous that I know of…and the longing for my caffeine fix is very, VERY difficult to cure. And if you’re suggesting tea, HAH! I’m a rabid tea drinker as well.
2. Then stress. Umm…. NEXT!
3. Eye strain and tiredness. Bah. My line of work mostly entails computers, gadgets, etc. To be without computer is like to be without a job. Or something.
4. Dry Eyes. One word: SUMMER. Can’t blame it, but hey.. yeah, I may need to buy eye drops for prevention. Looking forward rainy (NOT STORMY) season!
5. Nutritional imbalances: NEXXTTTTTTT!
6. Allergy. Years ago, the same left eye was diagnosed with allergy. That’s right, I’m allergic to pollution, dust and all that dirty stuff. But earth, unfortunately, has turned into one polluted planet….which leads me to “heaven” as my only hope. 🙂
(SO WHAT NOW?!)
Almost all sudden-onset eyelid twitching is benign, meaning the condition is not serious or a sign of a medical problem.
However, this kind of eye twitching also can be hard to treat. The only option for making the twitching stop may be to figure out the cause and deal with it.
(Bah. I guess I NEED to do something about numbers 1-3. And 5. I can’t twitch forever!)